XII International Symposium on Evolutionary Economics
"Heterodox Economics versus Economic Reductionism: Problems of Macro- and Meso- Level Analysis" 21-23-September 2017, Pushchino, Moscow region
Call for Papers
The symposium will be held by the Centre for Evolutionary Economics in collaboration with the Institute of Economics (IE) and the Central Economics and Mathematics Institute (CEMI), both of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), and the New Economic Association, with the support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
The symposium welcomes contributions that address the issues below, plus other relevant topics:
- methodological problems of economic theory at the macro- and meso- levels;
- analysis of the evolution and economic reproduction of capital;
- theoretical foundations and practices of industrial policy at the macro- and meso- levels;
- analysis of the statics and dynamics in economic institutional structures;
- mathematical modelling and applied research in Heterodox Economics.
Submissions will be evaluated by a Scientific Committee whose Co-Chairs are Academicians of RAS: Vladimir Majevskiy (IE RAS) and Valeriy Makarov (CEMI RAS), and Committee Members: a foreign Academician of RAS Askar Akayev (Lomonosov Moscow State University), Dr.Sc. Svetlana Kirdina-Chandler (IE RAS), corresponding member of RAS Georgiy Kleiner (CEMI RAS), Dr.Sc. Elena Lenchuk (IE RAS), Dr.Sc. Nataliya Makasheva (INION RAS), Prof. Wolfram Elsner (University of Bremen, Germany).
Abstracts of the symposium will be published in Russian and English. A selection of the final papers will be published in a collective monograph continuing a series of Pushchino symposia proceedings which have being published since 1995.
For participants included in the programme of the symposium, the organizing committee will provide accommodation and food in Pushchino and transfer Moscow - Pushchino - Moscow.
For your abstract submissions (300 words maximum), please use the LINK. The abstract submission deadline is 25 May 2017.
X International Symposium on Evolutionary Economics "Evolution of Economics: Economic Reproduction, Technologies, Institutions"
12-14 of September, 2013,
Pushchino, Moscow region, Russia
PROGRAM of Symposium
- Center for Evolutionary Economics, Moscow, Russia
- Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Central Economics and Mathematics Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- New Economic Association of the Russian Federation
- Pushchino Research Centre, Moscow region, Russia
X International symposium continues a series of biennial symposia on evolutionary economics started in 1994. The upcoming one is devoted to the issues of methodological problems of the modern macroeconomic theory and new developments in evolutionary economics. Special attention will be paid to prospects of the theory of economic reproduction in the context of interrelations between financial and industrial policy, and also to research on a variety of the institutions underpinning these policies.
List of topics for discussion:
- Methodological problems of the modern macroeconomic theory;
- Evolutionary macroeconomics: Research agenda;
- Technology, innovations, Finance: Economic theory and practice; and
- Institutional Mechanisms of Economic Reproduction and Monetary Circulation Methodological Problems of the Modern Macroeconomic Theory
Chairman of the program committee Ц the academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Vladimir Maevsky
Vice Chairman of the program committee Ц the academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, director of the Central Economics and Mathematics Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences Valery Makarov, the corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, director of the Institute of Economics Russian Academy of Sciences Ruslan Grinberg
One of the organizers of our Pushchino symposia on evolutionary economics SVETLANA KIRDINA was won the award '2014 CLARENCE AYRES SCHOLAR' awarded by the Association for Evolutionary Economics (AFEE). She will be presenting a paper at the AFFE at ASSA meeting in Philadelphia, US on January, 2014.
There will be up to 40 speakers and participants
Abstracts (up to 200 words) should be submitted to the Program committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th of May, 2013
Final decision with regard to the acceptance of the papers will be reached by the 31th of May, 2013
Authors of the submitted abstracts will be notified by e-mail. The Program committee may cover the travel and accommodation costs of selected participants